The goal of building effective and highly motivated teams requires fostering a synergy of gifts and talents so that each team member can confidently answer the question, “am I fully engaging my greatest talents and valued with a “hell yes”? Carrie starts by having a curiosity conversation with the senior leadership of your team and organization then, together, we will build a road map for life-changing impact for all stakeholders.
With a motivational style that is the culmination of decades of leadership experience working with diverse groups and executive teams, Carrie is equipped and excited to take that on! By focusing and understanding both individual strengths and group dynamics, she will facilitate your team’s development, stretching the limit of what you can accomplish together—benefiting those your business serves. Shaping a company’s culture starts with an honest assessment. What’s working now? What can you build on? Who is on the team? And finally, what do we want to change? To bring about true transformation, there needs to be an alignment of behavior with the desired culture.
Carrie shapes cultures where people feel safe and experience a sense of inclusion and belonging.
When Carrie is in a room, she is radiant. She shines a bright light of love, laughter, confidence, caring, passion, and purpose. And, she leaves us glowing.
My life is different because of Carrie, your care and leadership gave me the courage to try new things and view myself differently
I think I sensed from the moment I met you, that I had entered into a powerful forcefield-swept up to Planet Carrie, where one meets quite wonderful people (especially women) and one ends up becoming a better iteration of themselves.
Past performance is a predictor of future success, some of Carrie’s Organizational Development success includes:
- Culture climate surveys, activating change with results
- Alignment of individual and team values
- Team architect by selecting for talent, then putting the pieces of the puzzle together to maximize each person’s strengths and lifting the entire work experience
- Investment in human capital
- Facilitating communication and bringing the mission to life
- Mission-driven processes that engage the entire organization
- Remarkable Customer Service
- Development and Retention of Internal and External Customers
- Facilitation of Retreats that Solidify Leadership Teams and Goals
- Vision and Mission Development
- Process Design and Improvement
- Human Resources as a Strategist and Business Partner
Companies are known by the people they keep, and your culture is shaped by those very people. Are you maximizing their potential?
Does any of the following resonate? Let’s chat.
Is there something missing in your organizational culture?
To what extent are you listening to your internal and external clients/customers?
Are all of your teams functioning to their fullest potential?
Let’s work together
When engaging in Organizational Development work, we go to the heart of an organization, the people who work there. Carrie starts her work at the senior leadership level and turns over stones to learn what is working and going well in the culture. With an experienced ear and heart, the culture of an organization is formed by the people giving their hearts and souls to the work.